What is our school uniform?
- Grey or black skirt or trousers
- White, grey or blue blouse, shirt or polo shirt
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Navy blue sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece
- Blue and white gingham or striped dress in summer
- Flat black shoes or black trainers
- Religious head-wear may be worn
- When children are admitted to school they will be allocated a house team for PE - either red, yellow, green or blue. They will be given a t-shirt in that colour; the first coloured t-shirt in your child's team colour will be provided by the school
- Plain black, white or blue shorts
- Plain tracksuit in a dark colour (e.g black / navy) for cold weather
- Trainers (not plimsolls) for outside sports
- A change of socks for outside sports if necessary.
- One-piece swimming costume for years 5 and 6
Your child will be informed at the start of the year when their PE days are.
"My Clothing" are now a supplier of our school uniform. If you would like your child to wear unifomr with the school logo, itt can be ordered online here.
Please see our policy page for our Uniform Policy.