School Performance Introduction
In this section you will find information about the school's performance. There are 4 key points at which a school must report performance. These are set out below:
- End of Key Stage 2 (Year 6)
- End of Key Stage 1 (Year 2)
- End of the Early Years Foundation Stage 2 (FS2 or Year R)
- Phonics check for Year One and the recheck results for Year Two
- Multiplication Tables Check for Year 4 (2021 / 2022 onwards)
Please click on the following hyperlinks to see our school data.
As you may be aware, there are no statutory test results from 2019 / 2020 and 2020 / 2021 due to the suspension of testing because of COVID-19. Our internal Teacher Assessment results are here.
Click this link to view the DfE School Comparison website, which compares Brompton-Westbrook with other schools across the country.